Hi! I’m Gretta and I love helping women, non-binary, and other LGBTQ folks take a break and relax. We live in a super busy world and there’s a lot of pressure to go go go. I’m here to remind you that it’s ok to rest. If you’ve been thinking, “I wish I could just get away somewhere quiet for a minute,” maybe it’s time for a massage. My massage style can best be described as relaxation with a little therapeutic work sprinkled in.
If you find yourself telling Massage Therapists, “I want you to channel superhuman strength kind of pressure!” then I’m not the massage therapist for you. BUT, if having your own personal sanctuary where you can feel nurtured and undisturbed sounds nice, I’d love to have you in!
Get to know me in 10 quick, fun facts:
- I love books about fantasy, fairies, witches, and magical lands!
- Drink of choice: decaf iced lattes
- I wish we could celebrate Halloween year-round.
- You’ll find me at my best in Autumn.
- Spicy food is my fave.
- Electronic music soothes my soul (check out “What Goes Around Comes Around” by Lost Frequencies, if you’re curious).
- I’m a Pisces, through and through, with ADHD sprinkled in.
- I always watch TV/movies with subtitles.
- I’m an introvert, and love being home with my dog.
- I loathe shoes (as much as the Grinch loathes Christmas, before he likes it).
You can also find me here too!
Facebook Revitalize Your Roots – Massage & Wellness